I was also… sort of… nominated by Lemon. (She said she wasn’t going to nominate me because I’d already been nominated… so she left it open to anyone who wanted to do the tag… and after reading the questions she asked her nominees, I decided I wanted to answer them.)
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (this award was created by Okoto Enigmas).
- Answer the five questions you were asked.
- Nominate ten – twenty people.
- Notify your nominees by
commenting on their blogslinking to their most recent posts.
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
What is one vice you must fight against the most often?
I struggle with procrastination, and with having absolutely no motivation to do things I know I should and must do.
Which fictional character can you relate to the most and why?
- Hermione Granger — she loves to read and visit the library (and other reasons that are harder to articulate).
- Janner Wingfeather — he’s an oldest sibling and shares my vice of selfishness and my desire to protect
- Jo March — she loves to write and wants to make it her career, and she’s passionate and emotional and dramatic
- Anne Shirle — she sees beauty all around her and loves adventure
- Emily Starr — she declares she can’t help writing