Hello hello, readers, and welcome to (as the title suggests) a post in which I talk about the books I have read so far this year, the books I want to read later, and the fact that despite my grand plans to read 40 works of nonfiction this year, I have yet to read a single one.
(Yes, seriously, I haven’t read any nonfiction.)
Before we start: I wrote this post on June 21; I will have (hopefully) read more books before its publication. (Including some nonfiction?) And, I’m going to relegate rereads to the “honorable mention” category (unless there’s a very good reason not to).
- total: 77 (+ two in-progress works by friends and about 10 Melanie Dickerson books — more on that later)
- library books/borrowed: 47 (that was hard to count!)
- ebooks/read on computer: 18
- audiobooks/read alouds: 3
- DNF: plenty that I will finish (including some I’m currently in the middle of); I don’t think I’m abandoning any
- rereads: 46
- sequels: 46 (I think?)