In my attempt to catch up on all the tags I’ve been tagged for, I found this one. True @ True-Story tagged me for it (thanks, my friend!).
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well. (This award was created by Okoto Enigma.)
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs. (I decided to link to each of my nominees’ most recent posts instead.)
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
the questions + my answers
What was the first blog post you ever wrote?
When I was eleven, I wrote a blog post about the three dance recitals I was in that year. (I had a private blog which was then called “inkling.” When I created this blog, I moved my favorite posts from the previous one over. My first post ever didn’t make it.)
What is your favorite song/artist at the moment?
I’ve been listening to BYU Vocal Point a lot lately. Some of my favorite of their songs are “Nearer My God To Thee,” “Homeward Bound,” and “Be Still My Soul.”
Some other songs I really like just now:
- “Be Thou My Vision” by BYU Noteworthy
- “How Great Thou Art” by Eclipse 6
- “Empty Chairs at Empty Tables” by Collabro
- “This My Soul,” “Sirens,” and “Diamonds and Gold” by The Gray Havens
- “The Wizard and I,” “Popular,” “Defying Gravity,” and “For Good” from Wicked